Weather Vain: Bogotá, Colombia - 77 and Clear
People are making us all kinds of jealous with their warm-weather travels right now. And while we’re personally very upset with anyone lucky enough to head to the Colombian capital, we’re willing to offer you our professional support—and a packing list. —erica
Clockwise from top left:
+ A Lemlem dress that doubles as a cover-up when you head to the beaches at Tayrona National Park.
+ This bracelet by K/LLER: jazzy enough for dinner at Mi Viejo, overlooking La Candelaria’s so-stunning square.
+ To keep your CCs and pesos in order, a mini Clare Vivier wallet.
+ The sort of Erica Weiner necklace that could go with basically every outfit in your suitcase.
+ Super sunglasses to deal with such annoyingly bright and clear weather.
+ The perfect pared-down travel bag from Eayrslee. Bonus: It can be worn around your waist (as long as you don’t call it a fanny pack).
comments, reblogs & likes
- littlemissde likes this
- nysbelle reblogged this from lovelemlem and added:
- lovelemlem reblogged this from ofakind
- n-y-x reblogged this from ofakind
- otoooook likes this
- frazzled97 likes this
- heldine likes this
- ataperjeangirl likes this
- joyandjoy reblogged this from ofakind and added:
- shmeadey reblogged this from ofakind
- shmeadey likes this
- thebrokentypewriter reblogged this from ofakind and added:
- clarevivier likes this
- thehobnobber likes this
- jessicathorntonmurphy likes this
- ofakind posted this