comments, reblogs & likes
A Case For…Insane Leggings
Claire has been wearing the same pair of leggings for the last five days. I am not exaggerating for effect. And while I don’t exactly endorse this behavior, I certainly understand it: We want to be over what we would have once called stretch pants, but they are just so ridiculously comfortable and easy. So, we’ve decided to really embrace the look. These eight options are loud in the very best way. —erica
1) Laugh Cry Repeat knee leggings: Oh, yes—those are silk patches on the knees.
2) Ostwald Helgason leggings: This pair defines successful pattern-mixing.
3) ALL Knitwear rainbow stripe leggings: Good luck finding anything in your closet as cheery as these.
4) VPL Curvate leggings: They’re gold, they’re ribbed, and they’re not messing around.
5) Stine Goya chaps leggings: Woodsy in the most sophisticated way.
6) PAM Chip printed leggings: These are just like the PJs you wanted when you were six.
7) Future Classics long placket leggings: I’m not sure why you would need buttons on your thighs, but they’re as cute as…well, you know.
8) Shabd deep kaleidoscope leggings: The Brooklyn designer hand-dyes these suckers. Rad, right?